Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I dont want to be no racist....

I am upset. I am upset because I have been deceived into believing that we had come sooooo far; that this nation was well on its way to beginning to begin to grow just a little bit on this long journey to stop seeing color.... Then I saw this BS that got me HOTTT. The very first comment blew my mind. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. And then the sad part is the comments didn't get better. They got worse. More and more co-signing of the most idiotic and inconsiderate thought process I have seen in quite a while. I really wanted to leave this topic alone. I really did. I wanted to let go of the whole "We need an apology for slavery" topic, but I can't. And now I want an apology. Yes. I. do. I want one now just because they dont want to give it to us. It just burns me up on the inside that they wont even give us the common courtesy of saying "Im sorry". You know what I think about that and all of those racist who co-sign their behavior?!? I say... I can't say what I think because I just might lose my job for being racist.... And I am not a racist... I'm smarter than that....

I can't even write anymore. Its disgusting. Read the comments for yourself. You'll understand... If you aint no racist.....

1 comment:

Kiyotoe said...

i have to admit, it really did blow my mind some of the stuff that was said in the comment area. But what I feel worse about is that I couldn't restrain myself from retaliating and leaving a hostile comment of my own directed towards the bigots who spit out all that ignorance.

Don't feel bad about being fooled into thinking we were making progress because you are not alone. In fact I'd even go out on a limb and say that most if not all of us have been lulled to sleep by what we thought was positive improvements.

NOPE!

I have a doozy of a blog coming soon, stay tuned. And I blame you for getting me all riled up.