Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Fruit Roll-Up

Alright so, Im a grown man, right? And grown men are supposed to like grown-up things, right? So explain to me why I was in Sams club buying the super economy sized box of fruit roll-ups.... Yeah.... Now, I aint had a fruit roll-up since I was like 12. And Im like "Its time...." It was one of the greatest decisions Ive made this year. NO human being can resist the allure of the fruit snack. That ish is GOOD!!! Every. Single. Savory. Mouth watering bite is delicious.

OK so lets get to the point of the blog. I woke up this morning as angry as a small peice of hell. Dont even ask me what I was mad about cause I cant really even remember. It doesnt even matter. Do you know why? Cause I spotted the super economy-sized box of fruit roll-up and copped me TWO (2) before leaving from work today. Instantly upon touching them a huge kool-aid smile popped up on my face and everything that was bothering me didnt even matter anymore. And I know it aint just me. I got proof. My co-worker was arguing with her ex-husband; guy had her all teary eyed and stuff. I popped around the corner lookin like the Burger King man with a smile on my face and a fruit roll-up in my hand - forgot about it. The day got started over for her. The lady was smiling and laughing again. Dont believe me? I'll give you another example. Another co-worker of mine got disturbed by these annoying customers to the point where his head started hurting. I was like "Yo son, you want a fruit roll-up." Headache? - GONE!

Its a miracle worker. God knew what he was doing when he made the fruit roll-up. Its like it brings out the inner child in us or something that returns everything good about the innocence of our childhood rushing back to our brain all at once. Its one of the greatest feelings ever. The only problem is that its so small...

4 comments:

Kiyotoe said...

fruit roll-ups got that magic healing factor son! You eat one and all your worries just float away....

yo, let me get another one....

Numb1 said...

Fruit roll-ups, red 40 food coloring gives me intolerable headaches.

Numb1 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Numb1 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.