Thursday, December 28, 2006

Food Poisoning

I just seen something real disturbing. The FDA just approved products for sale by cloned animals. You finna be sucking down goats milk from a lab created titty. This is beyond processed food. I don't know what this is. I'm just kinda mad. These cheap bastards will do anything to make a dollar. I was just lookin at the negative effects of High Fructose Corn Syrup and how that stuff can start shuttin down ya insides. And that garbage is in everything that even remotely taste sweet. Its to the point where, if you wanna avoid it you're basically gonna have to grow ya own stuff in ya back yard and drink water alone for the rest of your life. It was absolutely rediculous. No cookies, no cakes, no pies. All the good stuff gone. Now they tryin to find a cheaper way to make meat. Listen to the end of that statement - "Make meat". Do you hear my tone? That is absolutely rediculous. I know we gotta lot of people on the earth and America is one of the most wasteful nations on the planet but come on... Making meat?!? You cannot be serious. I cant eat it and I know I aint the only one. Ima be eatin vegetables and drinking protein shakes for the rest of my life if they replace naturally reproduced farm animals with some lab created stuff for the sake of profits. These people will kill us all to make some extra pennies for themselves. They say money is the root of all evil..... Co-sign.

I could be wrong though.... Speak on it....

1 comment:

Kiyotoe said...

you are crazy.........time to start growing our own food and distilling our own water.

Time to get back to our ROOTS!