Saturday, February 3, 2007

The End of "A Man"

I was just watchin somethin on television and they were talkin about somethin called "Asimo". Now, Asimo is a robot that has been programmed to learn. The goal of these scientist is to one day have these robots advanced enought to cook and clean and other stuff like that. My question is, where is the line drawn? If these robots get really advanced to the point where they can fill all the positions at Mcdonalds with Asimos, how will young teenagers enter the work force? The people in the world could become so lazy since a robot will be doing everything that people just may become obsolete. And dont tell me McDonalds wouldn't do it. The would replace everybody as quickly as humanly possible. Why, you ask?!? The root of all evil - money. You can hire one lazy, pimple faced teenager who doesnt want to be there, give him benefits, a lunch break, and free food (which they would probably steal anyway) OR you can have a robot who doesnt need to eat, drink or sleep - never gets tired and can work all night if you want him to with no break. Yeah... Im takin the robot. He saves me money. Meanwhile, Little Ricky Bobby over here cant get a job, he doesnt know what a honest days work is because he never had to do chores, and only manages to lift his lard up to walk to the bathroom to take a piss. But who knows, by then we might even have a robot to put a suction cup on our privates so we wont even have to get up to do that.

OK so let me be a scientist for a day. I got a couple choices on what to do with my life. I can either: A)Find a cure for aids (or atleast HPV) so people can stop suffering with these man made illnesses OR I can B)build a robot so I wont have to rely on my kid to find the remote for me so I can change the TV channel. I think I'll go with B. It'll ease my conscious if I tell myself these robots will be able to help out in surgery. Plus, having a robot cook for me is so much more baller than lookin at a disease all day. Wear a condom.

Yeah....

So now what we have is the most sorry bunches of people on the planet getting even sorrier, the rich continuing to get richer, the dumb gettin dumber, the lazy getting lazier, and the working class citizen - who is keeping this economy from completely collapsing - being destroyed. NOT baller. But I do have some good news, atleast you can still save a lot of money by switching to Geico. Cause you'll always need car insurance.....

1 comment:

Kiyotoe said...

lol....you are crazy son. But you're right again. All we do is constantly look for ways to become sorrier and sorrier.

Lazier and lazier, fatter and fatter. Universal remotes, robots that do crap for us, smaller phones, faster fast food, yadda yadda and yadda.

Somebody has to start bucking the trends and show us all other alternatives otherwise, this shit hill we're already sliding down will get more and more slippery....